- Easy on the eyes: When you start the pre-screening process, you can choose
to see Consistency Checks, Audit Checks or both. This will reduce the size of the
pre-screening reports and help you focus in on the information you want to review.
- No more false alarms: Audit Checks have been enhanced to trigger only if
the secondary factor actually exists.
- Taming DAVE: Audit Checks 7, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 28 and 30 are all among
the items identified by DAVE reviewers as important to check. These items are flagged
with a blue "DAVE" flag. Special attention can be focused to be certain that these
items are coded correctly in the MDS and properly documented and justified in the
- Keeping up with DAVE: Link to the CMS DAVE website. Just click on the DAVE
link on the Pre-Screening page. Be sure to check out the DAVE Tip Sheet.
New on the CMS website. Now on Pro-Tracking.
- Pro-Tracking users may now change their password any time they wish during the log-in
process. We encourage users to change their passwords frequently to ensure continued
- Designated users may change the password parameters for each user within their corporation.
- CO, DC, GA, IA, ID, IN, KY, LA, MN, MS, MT, NC, ND, NV, SD, UT, VA, VT, WA and WY
are using the 5.12 RUGs (34 grouper) calculator. Facilities in these states have
a new report showing how each resident scores in this system.
- If you need this report and don't see it on your PPS menu, please call support.
- Corporate/Regional users will see a Case Mix report for any facilities in the 5.12
** HIPAA Compliance: Pro-Tracking is implementing several new features and/or processes
designed to provide Corporate and Regional users more control over security.
- Changes in user maintenance performed by Pro-Tracking staff now require written
authorization. Such changes include adding/deleting users, changing menu access
and/or designating users who are allowed to change password parameters for other
- Authorized Corporate/Regional users may set password parameters for users in their
queue. This includes:
- Forcing (or not) all users to change password at their next login regardless of
how long the password has been in use,
- Forcing all users to change their password on the next login if they have not changed
it in a "user defined" number of days, and
- Forcing (or not) password change for individual users.
- A Password Change item will appear on the menu for authorized users ? detailed instructions
** MDS Due Roster has been enhanced to show each individual user's last login to
Pro-Tracking. You can still see when each facility last uploaded EDT files. Check