They've done it again! Our hotshot developers have come up with a truly awesome
Actually, it is two tools. The "Projected Estimate of PPS RUG Revenue Per Day" and
"Projected Estimate of Medicaid RUG Revenue Per Day" are found on the PPS menu.
Users enter the PPS and Medicaid daily rates for the facility. Then, after defining
a date range, the report shows the total estimated revenue for each RUG category,
total for all RUGs and drill down for resident detail.
These reports are included in Premium Pro-Tracking.
Pro-Tracking users can click on the "?" next to these reports for more specific
instructions and information.
Please call if you want more information or would like to see a demo of this or
any Pro-Tracking features.
Pharmacy folks: check out the MMR Condition Change Report
- MRR Condition Change Report (F-Tag 428): highlights negative changes in over 100
MDS items from surveyor instructions. Evaluate need for Medication Regimen Review
- Mood & Depression Report
- Interdisciplinary Reports can now be sorted by name, room or date
- Create your own reports from any MDS elements.
- Save, format and share your reports
- Click the "?" for step-by-step instructions.
- Four reports based on the new Vaccination Measures
- CMS-802 triggers from QM/QIs
- Drill down from QM/QI Report for denominator as well as numerator
- Facility Therapy Report now shows RUG and ADL scores
- Enhanced Rehab/Restorative Report
- Case Mix (34-Grouper) report available for all states