This feature allows users, at the facility or regional level, to set up email notifications
for various situations or exceptions. We started with two items and plan to add
more in the future.
Verified Email Address
- Late MDS Transmission: Receive notice when a facility has not transmitted
MDS batch files to Pro-Tracking in "X" number of days.
- Re-Entry without a preceding DC Tracking form: Receive notice when Pro-Tracking
receives a Re-entry tracking form in the absence of a prior DC tracking form. This scheduling error can cause inaccuracies in several
: In order to receive notifications, you must have
a verified email address in Pro-Tracking. If you see the message "Your email address
is not verified", do the following:
- On the Favorites menu, choose "Update contact information".
- Enter your email address if needed.
- Update other personal information as needed.
- Choose "Individual Emails" to receive a separate email for each notification or
"Digest Emails" to get all notifications for a particular day in one email. This
would especially apply to regional staff receiving notifications for multiple facilities.
- Click "Update"
- Choose "Send Verification Email" from the menu.
- You will receive an email requesting that you verify who you are. You will have
24-hours to respond. If you miss that time frame, just reply to the email letting
us know that and we will send it again or send it to yourself again. The email looks
Please click on the following link to verify your email address used for Pro-Tracking.
If you forget your password in the future, use the
"Forgot your login info?" link on the login page.
Verify your email (this will be a link in your
NOTE: This link will only be valid until (some time) Eastern Time
If you miss the time window but can log in to Pro-Tracking, then you can manually
re-send a verification email by going to Favorites --> User Options --> Send Verification
- Access the "Favorites" menu on either the facility or regional menu.
- Choose "User Options", then "Set Up Notifications"
- Choose the notification you wish to activate and click "Configure"
- Select the facility or facilities (region users) for which you want to receive notification.
Late MDS Transmission
Set the required parameters or accept the defaults.
Select the appropriate facilities.